Your PADI Adventure Continues
The PADI Adventure Diver course introduces you to new types of scuba diving adventures. With more than 20 different types of adventure dives to choose, the possibilities are nearly limitless. Come join the fun!
What You Learn
Our Adventure Diver program typically includes one evening preparing for our dives and one Saturday of diving. The knowledge and skills you get in the Adventure Diver course vary with your interests and the adventures you have, but here are some of the possibilities:
- How to better use your dive computer
- How to improve your buoyancy
- How to identify fish
- How to look for lost objects underwater
- How to make deep dives
- How to use your compass
To take this course, you must be:
- PADI Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization)
- 10 years old (10 and 11 year olds cannot complete deep dives)
- Logged an open water dive within the last 3 months, OR
- Completion of the PADI ReActivate/Scuba Review course within the last 8 weeks
What's Included in the Course Fee
Our course fee includes the following:
- PADI Advanced Open Water eLearning - Touch
- PADI Advanced Open Water Slate
- Three open water dives conducted under the direction of a PADI instructor
- PADI Adventure Diver certification fee
- Use of tanks and weights
What's Not Included
- We do not include the following dive equipment. You will need to own an underwater pencil, an underwater flashlight, and a dive knife for this course. If you do not own the necessary dive equipment you can purchase it at Aquatic Adventures.
- We do not include personal gear (mask, snorkel, boots, and fins) as you should have purchased these items during your Open Water Diver course. There is a student discount on purchasing these items when you buy from Aquatic Adventures if you do not own them. See our How to Purchase Mask, Snorkel, Fins pages for more information or calls us at (262) 938-6827.
- We do not include basic life support equipment. If you do not own your own wetsuit or dry suit, regulator, or BCD, we do provide a discounted student rate for you to rent these items. Ask your training consultant at the time of registration what these rates will be. Standard rental rates can be found on this website on our Rent Scuba Equipment page.
- We also do not include entrance fees to dive sites. This includes but is not limited to park entrance fees, travel, or parking fees as these fees can vary and are not under our control.
For more information on the benefits of taking the PADI Adventure Diver course and other specialties, see Frequently Asked Questions About Continuing Diver Education. Already have your Adventure Diver certification and want to upgrade to Advanced Open Water? See our Advanced Open Water Diver page.
Dates for upcoming Adventure Diver scuba classes are provided below. If these dates do not work, select the 01 JAN class. Someone from our staff will call you to arrange another date. Customized schedules can be arranged for an additional fee. Remember that to complete your Adventure Diver certification you will need to complete three dives.