If you are a diver who dreams of going where few have gone before, sign up for the PADI Deep Diver course and start making those dreams a reality. The PADI Deep Diver course will qualify you to plan and make dives below 100 feet. Extend your limits by booking a Deep Diver class today.
There’s something exciting and mysterious about exploring deeper dive sites while scuba diving. Sometimes it’s a wreck that attracts you below 60 feet. Sometimes it is marine life like a giant fan or sponge. Sometimes it is a cavern that ends on a deep wall. Whatever attracts you to depths down to 130 feet, you should prepare yourself with the PADI Deep Diver Specialty class.
What the Course Covers
In the PADI Deep Diver specialty course, you will learn how to safely dive to depths of 130 feet.
You will also learn to:
- Recognize color changes at depth and observe instrument variations
- Navigate below 60 feet
- View volume changes of pressure sensitive objects
- Perform emergency decompression stops
Conditions permitting, dives are made to 100′ and 80′ on the first two dives and 130′ and 80′ on the second two dives.
Get ready for a whole new adventure. Book a Deep Diver specialty class today!
What’s Included in the Course Fee
Our course fee includes the following:
- PADI Specialty manual
- One classroom session
- Four open water dives
- PADI Specialty certification fee
- Use of tanks and weights
What’s Not Included
- We do not include the following dive equipment. You will need to own an underwater pencil, an underwater flashlight, and a dive knife for this course. If you do not own the necessary dive equipment you can purchase it at Aquatic Adventures.
- We do not include course DVDs. Most PADI specialties require you to view a video. Check with one of our training consultants by calling (262) 938-6827 to find out if this course requires you to view a DVD. If so, you can elect to purchase a DVD from Aquatic Adventures or come to the store to watch the video prior to your classroom session or open water dives.
- We do not include personal gear (mask, snorkel, boots, and fins) as you should have purchased these items during your Open Water Diver course. There is a student discount on purchasing these items when you buy from Aquatic Adventures if you do not own them. See our How to Purchase Mask, Snorkel, Fins page for more information or calls us at (262) 938-6827.
- We do not include basic life support equipment. If you do not own your own wetsuit or dry suit, regulator, or BCD, we do provide a discounted student rate for you to rent these items. Ask your training consultant at the time of registration what these rates will be. Standard rental rates can be found on this website on our Rent Scuba Equipment page.
- We also do not include entrance fees to dive sites or Lake Michigan charter fees. A discounted charter rate is available for students upon request. Students are encouraged to book their Lake Michigan charter when registering for classes conducted on Lake Michigan. Boats do fill up and all spots are issued on a first come first served basis.
For more information on the benefits of taking PADI Specialty courses, see Frequently Asked Questions About Continuing Diver Education.
Dates for upcoming classes are provided below. If these dates do not work, select the 01 JAN class. Someone from our staff will call you to arrange another date. Customized schedules can be arranged for an additional fee.