Diving with a Full Face Mask
Would you like to be able to breathe through your nose when you are diving? How about being able to communicate underwater, or maybe you are just hoping for more thermal protection for your face. Sounds like the Full Face Mask specialty class is for you! Full Face Mask diving is attainable for any certified diver. It is easy, comfortable and a great way to dive. Book a Full Face mask specialty class today!
Expand your boundaries, talk underwater, breath comfortably, join a PADI Full Face Mask specialty class!
What the Course Covers
Throughout the course of one pool and two open water dives you will learn:
- How to plan, prepare, and execute dives with a full face mask
- How to assemble your kit using a full face mask
- How to adjust your full face mask for a watertight fit
- What to do in case of a mask failure
- Proper care and maintenance of a full face mask
What’s Included in the Course Fee
Our course fee includes the following:
- One classroom session
- Pool entrance fees
- Two open water dives
- PADI Specialty certification fee
- Use of Full Face Mask
- Use of tanks and weights
What’s Not Included
- We do not include course DVDs. Most PADI specialties require you to view a video. Check with one of our training consultants by calling (262) 938-6827 to find out if this course requires you to view a DVD. If so, you can elect to purchase a DVD from Aquatic Adventures or come to the store to watch the video prior to your classroom session or open water dives.
- We do not include personal gear (mask, snorkel, boots, and fins) as you should have purchased these items during your Open Water Diver course. There is a student discount on purchasing these items when you buy from Aquatic Adventures if you do not own them. See our How to Purchase Mask, Snorkel, Fins page for more information or calls us at (262) 938-6827.
- We do not include basic life support equipment. If you do not own your own wetsuit or dry suit, regulator, or BCD, we do provide a discounted student rate for you to rent these items. Ask your training consultant at the time of registration what these rates will be. Standard rental rates can be found on this website on our Rent Scuba Equipment page.
- We also do not include entrance fees to dive sites or Lake Michigan charter fees. A discounted charter rate is available for students upon request. Students are encouraged to book their Lake Michigan charter when registering for classes conducted on Lake Michigan. Boats do fill up and all spots are issued on a first come first served basis.
For more information on the benefits of taking PADI Specialty courses, see Frequently Asked Questions About Continuing Diver Education.
Dates for upcoming classes are provided below. If these dates do not work, select the 01 JAN class. Someone from our staff will call you to arrange another date. Customized schedules can be arranged for an additional fee.