Directions to UW-Milwaukee Klotsche Center
UW-Milwaukee Klotsche Center
From Downtown Milwaukee
- From I-43 or I-94 heading toward downtown take 794 East to the Lakefront exit.
Turn LEFT on Lincoln Memorial Drive and head North
- Take Lincoln Memorial to the top of the hill where it intersects with North Lake Dr. (At this point Lincoln Memorial Drive becomes Kenwood Blvd.)
- Continue on Kenwood Blvd. for five blocks.
- At the intersection of Kenwood Blvd. and Downer Ave. turn RIGHT onto Downer Ave.
- Continue North on Downer Ave. until it intersects with Newport Ave.
The Klotsche Center will be on the LEFT-hand side of the street.
When You Arrive
Enter through the glass doors off from Downer. The admissions desk is to the left as you enter the building. If you are a UWM student, present your student ID to gain entrance to the facility. If you are not a UWM student and not a Klotsche Center member, announce yourself as a student in the scuba class. Follow the signs to the locker rooms once you are admitted and make your way to the pool. We will meet on the deck at the deep end.
Parking is available along Downer Avenue or the surrounding blocks. You can also park in the Klotsche Center parking structure just to the north or in in the lot immediately in front of the building. You will need to use Parkmobile to pay for parking if you park in the lot in front of the building. This requires installing the Parkmobile app on your mobile phone to make your payment. See the UW-Milwaukee Parkmobile Help Center for more information.
IMPORTANT: All students must bring their scuba gear, PADI log book, and a swimming suit and towel.