Product Name: Atomic Aquatics SplitFins®
Product Manufacturer: Atomic Aquatics
Product Numbers: 05-00xx-xP
Atomic SplitFins® are the perfect combination of performance, comfort and efficiency. Featuring a split blade that deflects water with the slightest kick, the Atomic SpltFins® were specifically designed to optimize kick efficiency, high thrust, speed, and efficiency with a comfortable, low frequency kick cycle. Unlike less powerful hinged fin designs, Atomic SplitFins® deliver even under heavy equipment loads without the reduction in speed that can be critical on more challenging dives.
Atomic SplitFins® come in multiple colors and two blade compounds:;
- Standard Power Compound. Color options include Yellow, Blue, Silver, and Royal Blue. These fins are slightly longer and heavier.
- Lightweight High Energy Compound. Color option include Smoke, Red, Pink, and Purple. These fins are slightly shorter and lighter. They are generally easier to maneuver for the average diver than the Standard Power fins.
If you are interested in combining your Atomic SplitFins® with a spring strap option to reduce the likelihood of a strap malfunction and increase the ease of pulling on and taking off your fins, select the Smoke option as that color comes standard with an Atomic spring strap.
EZ-LOK Buckle Option
The Atomic patented EZ-LOK buckle option is an easy to operate quick release buckle system that allows for quick and reliable removal of your Atomic SplitFins®. Whether you are using the Atomic spring strap or the standard fins strap, the EZ-LOK system means you will never struggle with fin removal or donning.
- Power Rails for increased kick efficiency
- Split blade for reduced drag and increased propulsion
- Anatomically correct foot pocket
- EZ-LOK buckle system for one-handed quick release
How to Buy
For assistance in purchasing fins see How to Purchase Mask, Snorkel, Fins for tips and suggestions.