See our Lake Michigan dive charters schedule below for upcoming shipwreck dives. We recommend you bookmark this page as additional dives will be added throughout the dive season.
Please note that the dates and locations listed below may change due to weather, available light, classes being taught, or the experience levels of divers aboard. Any changes in dates or locations will be provided on this page should weather or other unforeseen issues force us to change the schedule.
|Date||Departure Time||Boat||Departs From||Number of Dives||Dive Site||Skill Level|
|Saturday, May 13||9:00 a.m.||Sara Jane||Jerry's Dock||1 tank||Captain's Choice||Advanced|
|Thursday, June 29||5:30 p.m.||Sara Jane||Jerry's Dock||1 tank||Gillen Tug||Intermediate|
|Sunday, July 9||8:00 a.m.||Len-Der||Port Washington||2 tank||Niagara and Mahoning||Intermediate|
|Sunday, July 9||2:00 p.m.||Len-Der||Port Washington||1 tank||Northerner||Advanced|
|Saturday, July 15||7:30 a.m.||Len-Der||Jerry's Dock||2 tank||Dredge No. 6 and Prins Willem V||Intermediate|
|Thursday, July 27||5:30 p.m.||Mai Tai||McKinley Marina||1 tank||S.S. Appomattox||Beginner|
|Saturday, July 29||2:00 p.m.||Len-Der||Jerry's Dock||2 tank||Captain's Choice||Advanced|
|Saturday, August 12||8:00 a.m.||Sara Jane||Jerry's Dock||2 tank||Lumberman and Captain's Choice||Intermediate|
|Sunday, August 20||8:00 a.m.||Len-Der||Jerry's Dock||2 tank||Prins Willem V||Intermediate|
|Sunday, August 20||2:00 p.m.||Len-Der||Jerry's Dock||2 tank||Milwaukee Car Ferry and Prins Willem V||Advanced|
|Thursday, August 31||5:30 p.m.||Mai Tai||McKinely Marina||1 tank||Captain's Choice||Intermediate|
|Sunday, September 24||8:00 a.m.||Len-Der||Jerry's Dock||2 tank||Prins Willem V||Intermediate|
|Sunday, September 24||2:00 p.m.||Len-Der||Jerry's Dock||2 tank||Prins Willem V||Intermediate|
|Thursday, September 28||5:30 p.m.||Mai Tai||McKinley Marina||1 tank||Captain's Choice||Intermediate|
|Sunday, October 22||8:00 a.m.||Len-Der||Jerry's Dock||2 tank||Dredge No. 6||Intermediate|
For current weather conditions on Lake Michigan, visit one of the links below:
Aquatic Adventures, Inc. will be offering PADI Advanced Open Water, PADI Wreck Diver, and PADI Deep Diver dives during many of our Lake Michigan dive trips. See our Events calendar for training opportunities.
- All participants must provide proof of a minimum certification level of PADI Advanced Open Water for all Intermediate level and above dives. For your safety and the safety of the other participants, Aquatic Adventures, Inc. reserves the right to verify that you have also been diving recently. We may need to see your log book to ensure that you are qualified to join us.
- Equipment rental costs are not included in the price of the Lake Michigan wreck dives. This includes tanks and weights. See our Rent Scuba Equipment page for current rates.
- Prices listed here could change due to increased fuel costs. While this rarely happens, you can verify current charges by calling us at (262) 938-6827.
- In order to participate in the Wreck or Deep Diving Specialty courses you must be a PADI Advanced Open Water diver (or equivalent). No deep dives are possible during the Sunday morning Port Washington departures since the maximum depth is only 55 feet.
- Participants on technical dives must hold a minimum certification of PADI Tec 45 or equivalent for any dive beyond 130 feet that involves decompression. Dives below 185 feet require a DSAT Trimix Diver certification or equivalent training using hypoxic trimix.