Product Name: OTS Guardian Full Face Mask
Product Manufacturer: Ocean Technology Systems
Product Numbers: 920001
The Guardian is great for divers who are confident underwater and ready to experience a new way to dive. The comfortable design and tight seal makes the Guardian easy on air consumption and perfect to wear for any dive. Purchase yours today and receive a full face mask class for free.
Constructed of a one-piece, non-rigid silicone skirt, the Guardian FFM features an injection-molded, high-impact, glass-filled ABS plastic frame and regulator housing. The OTS double seal skirt system ensures a comfortable and tight seal on nearly every face size. Complete with nylon buckles and plugs for durability to withstand heavy use, and a one-click removable 2nd stage regulator for easy maintenance and storage, the Guardian is built for great performance at a great price. Order a OTS Guardian Full Face Mask today!
- A double face seal and slightly smaller oral nasal cavity to fit most faces
- Equalization occurs through a nose block
- Includes a communications port for easy installation
- Includes the OTS Ambient Breathing Valve®, Mask Bag, and LP hose
Second Stage Features
- Removable 2nd stage for easy cleaning and storage
- Cannot be used without the mask
- Comes off the right shoulder and uses a standard LP hose
- One-piece, non-rigid silicone skirt
- Injection-molded, high-impact, glass-filled ABS plastic frame and regulator housing
|Second Stage||Removable, only usable with the Guardian Full Face Mask|
|Skirt||Double seal silicone|
|Frame||Injection-molded, high-impact, glass-filled ABS plastic frame|
|Equalizing||Push up on the adjustable base nose pad system to equalize (each mask comes with an adjustable equalizing kit)|
|Seal||Five tight straps to hold the mask on your head|
|Special features||Includes OTS’ Ambient Breathing Valve®, Mask Bag, and LP hose|
OTS Guardian FFM Training Video
Questions about Full Face Mask Diving? Check out our Full Face Mask FAQ page.