Product Name: PADI Scuba Review/PADI ReActivate
Product Manufacturer: PADI
Product Numbers: TUNEUP, reactivate
Scuba skills getting rusty because you haven’t been diving in a while? Then it’s time to sign up for the PADI Scuba Review or PADI ReActivate™ course. Under the supervision of a PADI professional, these one-day courses will allow you to review how to set up your equipment and perform the basic scuba skills you learned in your Scuba Diver or Open Water Diver course.
About your options
If you need to review your scuba skill, there are two options available to you: PADI Scuba Review or PADI ReActivate.
If you need a new PADI card or like the convenience of online learning, then the PADI ReActivate course is your best choice. Following course registration, we will email you an activation code for the ReActivate program. Once you have activated your subscription, you can log into the MyPADI ReActivate program and begin brushing up on your scuba knowledge. Once you have completed the course, it’s time for pool training with Aquatic Adventures. During your pool training, you will put your new knowledge to work. Once your have completed your pool training, we will send you a new certification card for the certification level you reactivated. The new card will show the date of your certification’s reactivation, letting others know that you take your diving seriously.
PADI Scuba Review
If you do not need a new PADI card and prefer a book instead of online training, then the PADI Scuba Review is your best choice. Just register for Scuba Review. Then stop in at Aquatic Adventures to pick up your book. Read your book at home and bring the completed exercises with you to your pool training. During your pool training, your instructor will review your response and answer any questions you have.
- 10 years old or older
- PADI Open Water Diver (or higher certification) or qualifying certification from another agency
What’s included in the Course Fee
Our course fee includes the following:
- PADI ReActivate Touch (online learning course)
- PADI ReActivate card
- Use of life support equipment
PADI Scuba Review
- PADI Scuba Tune-up Guidebook
- Official PADI certification card sticker
- Use of Life support equipment
What’s not included
- We do not include personal gear (mask, snorkel, boots, and fins) as you should have purchased these items during your Open Water Diver course. There is a student discount on purchasing these items when you buy from Aquatic Adventures if you do not own them. See our How to Purchase Mask, Snorkel, Fins page for more information or calls us at (262) 938-6827. You can also rent these items if you wish. See our Rent Scuba Equipment webpage for current prices.
Course start dates: Dates are provide under the Course Dates dropdown above. If these dates do not work for you, email our Training Department to request additional dates.
Locations: UWM Klotsche Center (or local pool)