Product Name: SeaLife DC2000 Camera
Product Manufacturer: SeaLife
Product Numbers: SL740, SL744, SL745, SL746
The SeaLife DC2000 Camera system consists of an inner camera with a depth rating of 60 feet and an external housing. The inner camera is a great camera above and below the water. With 8 shooting modes, the inner camera is capable of DSLR-like imaging results, allowing you to capture rich landscapes, stunning close ups, portraits, and even panoramas.
When stored in the housing, the DC2000 turns into an incredible underwater camera capable of depths up to 200 feet. Four underwater shooting modes allow you to capture sharp, colorful underwater pictures under any conditions. The three built-in digital color correction filters mean you never have to swap lenses. Go from perfect correction in shallow water (snorkeling), to deep water (diving), or to “green” water simply by changing the setting.
The DC2000 also gives you complete control over your camera. The camera allows for manual white balance control, manual shutter and aperture control over image exposure, as well as auto focus from 4″ to infinity.
Watch the DC2000 Video
SeaLife DC2000 Camera Options (Packages)
There are four options for purchasing your SeaLife DC2000:
- Camera Only. Get the amazing DC2000 including the inner camera and housing. This is a great option for snorkelers.
- DC2000 Pro Flash. Get the amazing DC2000 and the Sea Dragon Flash. This is a great option for still photographers looking to reduce backscatter and restore vivid colors in their underwater photos.
- DC2000 Pro Light. Get the amazing DC2000 and the Sea Dragon 2500 light, Flex-Connect Single Tray, and Grip. This is great option for underwater videographers.
- DC2000 Pro Duo. Get the amazing DC2000, the new Sea Dragon 2300 Auto light, the Sea Dragon Flash, Flex-Connect Dual Tray, and Grips. This the most versatile option giving you the ability to take great still photos as well as stunning videos.
- Ultra-fast shutter response of 0.1 seconds
- Four underwater Shooting modes: Dive, Snorkel, External Flash, and External Light
- Three built-in underwater color correction filters: Shallow water, deep water or green water
- 25 Land Scene mode
- Inner camera rated to 60ft/18m, camera in housing rated to 200ft/60m
- Wireless Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n Bluetooth 4.1
- Internal memory 80MB compatible with micro-SD/ micro-SDHC/ micro-SDXC;UHS-1 (not included)
- Image sensor Sony® 1” type CMOS sensor
- Shoots in RAW and JPEG 20M(5472X3648)
- Records in MOV (H.264) Full 1080P @60fps
- Microphone records in Stereo, speaker plays in Mono
- 3.0” 920K high resolution color TFT LCD display
What’s in the Box
- Underwater Housing for DC2000
- DC2000 Inner-camera
- Camera case
- Rechargeable 1130mAh,3.7v Battery
- 60cm USB cable (Micro B plug type)
- Plug and international adapters
- Wall Charger (5V,1A)
- Wrist strap for inner camera
- Wrist strap with clip for underwater housing
- Flash link optical cable adapter for underwater housing
- Moisture Muncher 2 capsule sample pack
- Instruction manual
External: micro-SD/ micro-SDHC/ micro-SDXC ; UHS -1 (not included)
|Picture File Format||JPEG or RAW (.DNG)|
|Image Resolution||20M (5472×3648) 3:2 format, 10M (3888×2592) 3:2 format, 5M (2736×1824) 3:2 format, 18M (4864×3678) 4:3 format, 10M (3648×2746) 4:3 format, 5M (2592×1944) 4:3 format, VGA (640×480) 4:3 format, 17M (5472×3080) 16:9 format, 7.5M (3648×2056) 16:9 format, 4.2M (2720×1528) 16:9 format, 13M (3648×3648) 1:1 format. 6.5M (2544×2544)1:1 format. 3.7M (1920×1920)1:1 format|
|Video File Format||MOV (H.264)|
|Video Resolution||Full 1080p HD at 60fps, 1080p at 30fps, 1080p at 15fps, HD 720p @ 60 frames per second, HD 720p @ 30 frames per second, VGA @ 120 frames per second|
|Land Scene Modes||Portrait, Landscape, Sunset, Dawn, Backlight, Kids, Night Scene, Fireworks, Beach, Snow, Sports, Party, Candlelight, Night Portrait, Soft Skin, Food, Background Defocus, Love Portrait, Self Portrait, Smile Shutter, HDR, Time Lapse, GIF Capture, Art Effect and Continuous Shooting|
|Underwater Scene Modes||Dive, Snorkel, External Flash, and External Light|
|Battery||Lithium rechargeable battery (3.7v, 1130 mAh, 4.2Wh)
Battery life: 200+ pictures, 2+ hours
|Depth||Inner camera with underwater housing: 200ft/60m
Inner camera without housing: 60ft/18m