Product Name: SeaLife Micro 2.0 Camera
Product Manufacturer: SeaLife
Product Numbers: SL510, SL512, SL514, SL516
The SeaLife Micro 2.0 Camera is a permanently sealed underwater camera, so there are no waterproof doors or O-rings to maintain. With a 16 megapixel SONY CMOS image sensor, this camera delivers sharp, colorful pictures. The 130 degree built in fisheye lens means you can get close to your subject and still fit everything into the picture.
The SeaLife Micro 2.0 comes standard with WiFi wireless download and picture sharing. Just download the SeaLife Micro Cam app from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store and you are ready to go in downloading your photos to your phone or table. You can also use the USB Cable connection to download directly to your computer.
Built with large keyboard keys for easy use underwater, the Micro 2.0 is easy to operate even when wearing gloves. The Micro 2.0 also comes standard with a large 2.4″ TFT color LCD screen, making this an incredibly easy to control camera whether you are an amateur or seasoned professional.
Depth tested to 200 feet means you can take your Micro 2.0 with you on any recreational dive. Shock proof up to 3 feet means your Micro 2.0 will withstand the abuse of dive boats and water entries. SeaLife also includes a 1 year warranty with purchase. Get started with your still and video underwater photography by ordering your Micro 2.0 today.
Learn More About the SeaLife Micro 2.0 Camera
- Four Land & Sea™ scene modes: Land, Dive, Snorkel, and Light
- Three built-in underwater color correction filters
- 16MP images
- 32 or 64GB of internal memory
- 64GB internal memory holds 25,000 16MP still images or 29,000 14MP still images;
12 hours 1080p @ 30fps or 6 hours 1080p @ 60fps
- Permanently sealed so no need for maintenance or o-rings
- Wifi enabled
- Takes photographs and videos
- Built in 130 degree fisheye lens
- Built in continuous shooting mode
- Built in time lapse shooting mode
- Instant focus lens from 12in/30cm to infinity
- Select an ISO setting from Auto, 100, 200, 400 and 800
- Exposure Value (EV) adjustable from 2.0 to +2.0 in 0.3 increments
What’s in the Box
- Micro 2.0 32 or 64GB WiFi underwater camera
- Wrist strap
- Lens Cap
- USB adapter/cable
- Wall charger, plug and international wall charger adapters
- Camera pouch
- Instruction manual
|Memory||32 or 64 GB|
|Picture File Format||JPEG|
|Image Resolution||16MP (130° 4608×3456 4:3), 14MP (4608×3072 3:2), 12MP (4608×2592 16:9), 9MP (3456×2592 4:3), 7MP (3456×1944 16:9), 4MP(2304×1728 4:3), 3MP (2304×1296 16:9), 2MP (1920×1080 16:9)|
|Video File Format||MPEG4 h.264 (.mp4)|
|Video Resolution||Full 1080p HD at 60fps, 1296p at 30fps*, 1080p at 30fps, 720p at 120fps, 720p at 60fps, 720p at 30fps, 480p at 240fps
* 1296p compatible with the following video players: Apple QuickTime Player, DivX Plus Player, YouTube, iPad/iPhone, Android phones/tablets and other software supporting 1296p format. Not compatible with Windows Media Player and Movie Maker.
|Wifi range||225ft (69m) with a clear line of sight between camera and smartphone, less with obstructions like walls and trees|
|Battery||Lithium rechargeable battery for 3+ hours of operation|
|Depth tested to||200 ft (60m)|