Product Name: UWM Certification Dives
Product Manufacturer: PADI
Product Numbers: CERTDIVES-UWM
Complete your PADI Open Water Diver certification by registering to complete the four required open water dives that were not part of your UWM Skin & Scuba course.
What the Course Covers
When you completed your UW-Milwaukee Skin & Scuba course, you completed the confined water (pool) dives and the academic portion of the PADI Open Water Diver program. However, to earn the PADI Open Water Diver certification, you must also complete four open water dives in a lake or ocean.
Select one of the dates above to register for your open water dives. These dates are available on a first come first served basis. These classes do fill up, so make sure to register in advance to ensure you get the date you want.
If you are considering taking the UW-Milwaukee Skin & Scuba course, see our UW-Milwaukee Scuba portal at http://uwm.diveaai.com.
- Completion of the UWM Skin & Scuba course (SPTREC 126)
What’s Included in the Course Fee
Our course fee includes the following:
- Four open water dives
- PADI Specialty certification fee
- Use of standard scuba life support package for 1 weekend
What’s Not Included
- We do not include personal gear (mask, snorkel, boots, and fins) as you should have purchased these items during your Skin & Scuba course. There is a student discount on purchasing these items when you buy from Aquatic Adventures if you do not own them. See our How to Purchase Mask, Snorkel, Fins page for more information or calls us at (262) 938-6827.
- We also do not include entrance fees to dive sites. Entrance fees to dive sites are not under our control. Ask the Aquatic Adventures staff for the location of your dives and current entrance fees during the registration process.
Course start dates: Dates are provide under the Course Dates dropdown above. If these dates do not work for you, email our Training Department to request additional dates.
Locations: Pearl Lake, Cozumel, more.
Certification: PADI Open Water Diver
Books: PADI Open Water Diver manual, PADI Logbook
Required Equipment: See our Open Water Equipment Checklist for a complete list of what you will need when doing open water dives.