The Paralenz Vaquita is a small and powerful underwater camera with a simple mission: to enable you to seamlessly capture and share brilliant underwater videos.
The Paralenz Vaquita is the next-generation Paralenz camera now featuring a true color OLED display. Vaquita features better quality footage with up to 4K 60fps for professional-level video. In addition, Vaquita it comes standard with GPS location sensor as well as sensors for temperature, depth, gyroscope, and accelerometer.
Capture your underwater experiences without filters to depths of 350 meters/1150 feet. Shoot in 12 MP RAW or jpeg. Then access your work with built in Wifi, Bluetooth and USB connectivity.
For complete specifications and comparisons to the DiveCamera+, GoPro Hero, DC2000, and DJI Osmo Action underwater cameras, see our Paralenz Vaquita Dive Camera specifications page.
The Paralenz Vaquita comes with the following:
- PARALENZ Vaquita
- Click Mount
- USB-C Cable (for fast charging)
- Travel Bag
- Spare O-rings
The Paralenz Vaquita features the following:
- Intuitive Handling Paralenz Vaquita is made for underwater recordings. It fits the palm of your hand perfectly – even with gloves on. Experience the most intuitive handling for undisturbed diving.
- True Color OLED Display A live viewfinder makes it easy for you to frame your recordings. Features an overlay directly on screen with information about temperature and depth.
- Intelligent Color Correction (DCC) automatically adjusts the white balance and color of your recording to the depth you’re diving at.
- Waterproof down to 350m / 1150ft Paralenz Vaquita is made of 100% marine-grade aluminum and is waterproof down to 350m – no extra housing or filters needed.
- 4K 60 fps / 1080p 240 fps Paralenz Vaquita records the smoothest and most detailed underwater videos. The HEVC H.265 codec stores more image information, uses less storage space, and preserves the dynamic range of your recordings.
- Integrated GPS sensor Paralenz Vaquita logs your exact dive location with your recordings so you can always revisit your dive spot.
- Connect with free Paralenz App Connect your Paralenz Vaquita with the free Paralenz App. Seamlessly organize, edit, and share your dive videos. Inspire divers from all around the world and help save our Ocean by sharing your Ocean data with researchers worldwide.
The Paralenz Vaquita is powered by a lithium polymer 2000 mAh battery with over 1h 15m recording time (4K 60 fps).
- Still photo resolution: 12 megapixels.
- Video resolution: 4K 60 fps / 4K HDR 30 fps / 1080p 240 fps.
- Video bitrate is 100 Mbps.
- Stabilization: EIS 4K 30fps.
- Chip: Ambarella H2s65.
- Image Sensor: Sony IMX577.
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi (5Ghz, app connection) and Bluetooth (future accessories).
- Ports: USB-C, Micro SD-card (up to 128gb, class: U3 or V30, not included)*.
- OLED Display Size: 0.95" with 180x120p resolution.
- Video format: MOV H.265 codec (4K 30fps) and MOV H.264 codec (4K 60fps).
- FOV (1/1.8”) D135° H110° V57° lens.
The camera measures 5" x 1.5" x 1.7" (128 x 40mm x 343 mm), weighs 240g (100g underwater) and the housing is made from marine-grade aluminum with an operating temperature of -10°C to 40°C (14°F to 104°F) thanks to the EVA padding (minimizing battery discharge in cold water). The camera has GPS, pressure, conductivity, temperature, accelerometer, and gyroscope sensors, internal microphone for audio recording.
*Important SD-card information:
Due to the high speed of data transfer, it is crucial to use one of the following 3 supported SD-cards, that are compatible with the Paralenz Dive Camera, and have been tested to perform well.
- Sandisk Extreme Series
- Sandisk Extreme PLUS Series
- Sandisk Extreme PRO Series
Please note that Samsung micro-SD cards and SD-cards of other brands are NOT compatible with the Paralenz Dive Camera. The Sandisk U3 Micro SD-card is not included.
For more information view the Vaquita User Manual