The new Atomic BC1 BCD is designed to be the toughest performance BCD made today. World-class in every feature, the Atomic BC1 BCD is for divers who refuse to settle for anything less than the absolute best. Every detail of the Atomic BC1 BCD from the materials it is constructed out of to each individual component shows a commitment to engineering a world-class BCD. If you are a diver who refuses to settle for anything less than the absolute best, order a BC1 today!
The Atomic BC1 BCD has these amazing features:
- Exclusive laminated and coated waterproof fabric. This fabric is constructed of strong double-laminated polyurethane that sheds water.
- Ratcheting Cam-Lok tank band. The BC1 band works like ski and snowboard bindings to prevent slipping. There is no need to wet the BC1 strap before attaching like nylon web bands.
- Patented EZ-Lok weight release system. The BC1 weight pouches hold up to 10 pounds of lead, glide smoothly into pockets with little effort and release with a simple tug. There is no easier to load weight pocket on the market.
- Quilted backpad and adjustable lumbar pad. The BC1 backpad is designed to provide maximum comfort with even the carrying handle concealed behind the backpad.
- Sand-resistant zippers. The BC1 has self-sealing zippers that close completely to prevent sand and debris from clogging the teeth.
- Titanium-coated stainless steel D-rings. The BC1 D-rings are light, tough, corrosion-resistant and strategically placed for durability and convenience.
- Trim weight pockets. Load up to 5 pounds of lead in the BC1 trim pockets for best streamlining and buoyancy.
- Non-skid tank pad. Rigid molding secures your tank with top grade stainless steel hardware for superior tank security.
- “Dry glide” exhaust pull dumps. With two rigid pull dumps, the BC1 dumps won't float off where you can't locate them.
- High-performance inflation. A premium BCD deserves a premium inflator. That's why the BC1 does not come with an inflator. Instead, you can select the best inflation option for the diving you do. See Inflator Options to help you choose the option you prefer.
The Atomic BC1 BCD allows you to select the perfect inflator for you as an add-on to the BCD. Here are the options you can choose from:
- No inflator. Choose this option if you already have an Atomic SS1 Safe Second or another alternate inflator.
- Atomic AI Inflator. Choose this option if you are looking for a reliable and economical standard inflator. This option does not double as an alternate inflator (safe second). Choose from either the Atomic AI Stainless Steel Inflator or the AI Titanium Inflator.
- Atomic SS1 Alternate Inflator. The Atomic SS1 Alternate Inflator doubles as your octopus, keeping your configuration streamlined and lighter weight by eliminating a hose and combining your inflator and octopus. Choose from either the Atomic SS1 Stainless Steel or the Atomic SS1 Titanium Alternate Inflators.