The Zeagle Covert XT BCD combines functionality, convenience and comfort into a durable, lightweight jacket that is perfect for the traveling diver. In addition to the durability found in the original Covert BCD, the new and improved Covert XT has more accessory attachment points, a redesigned front vest, 1000 Denier Nylon shell, padded shoulders, larger weight pockets and a redesigned weight release system. Weighing in at a mere 5 pounds, the new Zeagle Covert XT is sure to be a diver favorite.
- New MOLLE system. Designed around a new vest that features high tensile 1000 Denier-strength nylon, the Zeagle Covert XT is lightweight and extremely durable.
- Streamlined profile design. Updated elastic material on the bladder prevents excess bulk and results in a more streamlined profile, allowing divers to use less energy and stay down longer.
- Outstanding durability. 1000 Denier Nylon throughout means no compromise to quality and durability.
- Ultra lightweight. At 5 pounds with inflator, the Zeagle Covert XT is perfect for the traveling diver.
- 4 plastic D-rings.
- 26 pound lift capacity (sizes XS-LG).
- 35 pound lift capacity (size XL).