The Hollis 200LX DCX Regulator is Hollis's flagship regulator. Designed for extreme environments, the 200LX DCX is the perfect choice for the most demanding divers.
Every feature of the Hollis 200LX DCX is designed to inspire confidence. For example, the valve and every other metal component of the 200LX DCX is “PVD” (Physical Vapor Deposition) Industrial Plated, ensuring that these metal parts will outlast traditional chrome plating. The first stage comes standard with an enviromental dry system that keeps water out of the main spring chamber preventing ice buildup and keeping salt and contaminants out. The second stage is pneumatically balanced for smooth, easy breathing.
The 200LX also can be converted from a right-handed to left-handed hose configuration, in a manner of minutes without the use of specialty tools or calibration making this an ideal choice for sidemount divers.
All LX regulators come standard with a lifetime warranty, 2-year service interval and free service parts for life.
- PVD "industrial" plating (Physical Vapor Deposition provides a super-hard coating improving durability)
- Light weight
- Unique over-balanced, diaphragm design
- 2 HP ports and 5 LP ports for optimum hose routing
- Environmental dry system that keeps water out of the main spring chamber preventing ice buildup and keeping salt and contaminants out
- Superior performance in cold-water
- Pneumatically balanced second stage
- Reversible demand valve for converting from right-handed to left-handed hose configuration (ideal for sidemount)
- Diver adjustable inhalation knob
- Adjustable Dive/Pre-Dive switch
- Ergonomic exhaust to channel bubbles away
- Improved orthodontic mouthpiece with dual color tabs
- PVD plated stainless steel metal ring, adjustable knob and Dive/Pre-Dive end cap
- MiFlex braided hose
- 2-year service interval with inspection
|First stage ||Environmentally sealed balanced diaphragm|
|First stage material ||PVD (Physical Vapor Deposition) for superior hardness and durability|
|First stage ports ||2 HP / 5 LP|
|Environment kit available ||Yes, dry chamber (standard)|
|Second stage adjustment ||Yes. Adjustable Dive/Pre-Dive switch: Large Venturi lever with soft rubber grip|
|Second stage material ||Polymer case with PVD plated brass valve|
|Special features ||Reversible demand valve for easy right-handed to left-handed hose configuration customization|
|Service Interval ||2 Year, Required|