Whether you have never made a boat dive or have logged dozens, the PADI Boat Diver specialty class will provide you a thorough understanding of boat diving techniques and concerns. Be prepared for your next boat dive by signing up for the PADI Boat Diver specialty today!
The PADI Boat Diver course covers proper boat diving, entry and exit techniques appropriate to various types of boats. It will also cover special equipment need for boat diving, dive light options, and special navigation considerations.
- Boat terminology
- Boat diving procedures and etiquette
- Proper entries and exits
- How to stow your gear
- Boating safety
Students view the PADI Boat Diver video, attend one classroom session on boat diving theory and techniques, and complete a total of two boat dives. Book a PADI Boat Diver specialty class today!
To take this class you must be:
Our course fee includes the following:
- PADI Specialty manual
- Two open water dives conducted under the direction of a PADI instructor
- PADI Specialty certification fee
- Use of tanks and weights
For more information on the benefits of taking PADI Specialty courses, see Frequently Asked Questions About Continuing Diver Education.
Course start dates are provided below. If these dates do not work for you, choose the January 1 class and our Training Department will call you to schedule a date.
What's Not Included
- We do not include the following dive equipment. You will need to own a signal tube (SMB) for this course. If you do not own the necessary dive equipment you can purchase it at Aquatic Adventures.
- We do not include course DVDs. Most PADI specialties require you to view a video. Check with one of our training consultants by calling (262) 938-6827 to find out if this course requires you to view a DVD. If so, you can elect to purchase a DVD from Aquatic Adventures or come to the store to watch the video prior to your classroom session or open water dives.
- We do not include personal gear (mask, snorkel, boots, and fins). as you should have purchased these items during your Open Water Diver course. There is a student discount on purchasing these items when you buy from Aquatic Adventures if you do not own them. See our How to Purchase Mask, Snorkel, Fins pages for more information or calls us at (262) 938-6827.
- We do not include basic life support equipment. If you do not own your own wetsuit or dry suit, regulator, or BCD, we do provide a discounted student rate for you to rent these items. Ask your training consultant at the time of registration what these rates will be. Standard rental rates can be found on this website on our Rent Scuba Equipment page.
- We do not include entrance fees to dive sites. This includes but is not limited to park entrance fees, travel, charter, or parking fees as these fees can vary and are not under our control.
Customized schedules can be arranged for an additional fee. If the dates provided below do not work, select the 01 JAN class. Someone from our staff will call you to arrange another date. You can also call us at (262) 938-6827 to arrange for customized schedules and private instruction. Our team will work with your schedule to ensure you can complete your training.