Lake Michigan Charter Details and Schedule
Join Aquatic Adventures for a trip back in time as our Lake Michigan dive charters take you to some of the best shipwreck sites in the Great Lakes. Our dive charters depart from Milwaukee, Port Washington, and Kenosha. Sign up now to reserve your spot.
See the detailed schedule including departure times and locations below.
See our Lake Michigan dive charters schedule below for upcoming shipwreck dives. We recommend you bookmark this page as additional dives will be added throughout the dive season.
Please note that the dates and locations listed below may change due to weather, available light, classes being taught, or the experience levels of divers aboard. Any changes in dates or locations will be provided on this page should weather or other unforeseen issues force us to change the schedule.
Current Weather Conditions
For current weather conditions on Lake Michigan, visit one of the links below:
Aquatic Adventures, Inc. will be offering PADI Advanced Open Water, PADI Wreck Diver, and PADI Deep Diver dives during many of our Lake Michigan dive trips. See our Course calendar for training opportunities.
- All participants must provide proof of a minimum certification level of PADI Advanced Open Water for all Intermediate level and above dives. For your safety and the safety of the other participants, Aquatic Adventures, Inc. reserves the right to verify that you have also been diving recently. We may need to see your log book to ensure that you are qualified to join us.
- All divers should arrive 30 minutes early to ensure all gear is stowed, liability forms are signed, and everyone is aboard by the listed departure time. No refunds will be issued to divers who arrive late or fail to show up for a scheduled charter.
- Equipment rental costs are not included in the price of the Lake Michigan wreck dives. This includes tanks and weights. See our Rent Scuba Equipment page for current rates.
- Prices listed here could change due to increased fuel costs. While this rarely happens, you can verify current charges by calling us at (262) 938-6827.
- In order to participate in the Wreck or Deep Diving Specialty courses you must be a PADI Advanced Open Water diver (or equivalent). No deep dives are possible during the Sunday morning Port Washington departures since the maximum depth is only 55 feet.
- Participants on technical dives must hold a minimum certification of PADI Tec 45 or equivalent for any dive beyond 130 feet that involves decompression. Dives below 185 feet require a DSAT Trimix Diver certification or equivalent training using hypoxic trimix.
2019 Lake Michigan Dive Charters
Sign up for either a 1 dive ($75) or 2 dive ($110) charter by clicking the shopping cart below.